Past participants came from various industries:
- Financial services industry (among others the Reserve Bank)
- Motor industry
- Quality assurance bodies
- International technology services
- Mental health services (eg., psychologists)
- Those wishing to enter the coaching profession
- Industrial psychologists, HR and OD practitioners
- Ministry or community leaders
What participants are after?
- Corporates who understand the value of people, invest in the growth and ability of people by sending leaders, managers and teams leads.
- Business explore coaching as a modality or skill set for managers to optimise efficiency in a VUCA world.
- Professional individuals seek to enlarge their scope of practice to include coaching.
- Executives consider coaching as a means to continue to ad value in ongoing consulting after they formally leave the workplace.
- Ministry and community leaders seek formal recognition who by the nature of their work have for many years been doing facilitation, coaching, mentoring informally.