Presenting organisation: University of Pretoria (Continued Education)
Title: A contextual collaborative approach to coaching
Next commencing: 10 November
Structure: Tuesdays and Wednesdays over 5 sessions, November 10-11, 17-18, 24, between 8:15-12:15
Delivery mode: Class contact sessions
Assessment Type: Class Assignments and Coaching Assessment
Number of contact days: 5
Course Fee: R9500
Manager Open Programmes
University of Pretoria Enterprises
Tel: +27 (012)4342602
Cell: +27 (0)833333955
Fax: +27 (0) 866359274
140 Lunnon Road | Hillcrest | Pretoria
Added Value / Course Benefits
• The Contextual Collaborative Coaching course contributes to the Advanced Course in Personal and Corporate Coaching.
• In the advanced course it forms the fourth module which can be upscaled when enrol for either a two-/ three module course (that includes module 4 and/or module 1 & 2 of the advanced course). Should participants wish to continue their learning they can do so cost effectively within a period of years – provided there are no major revisions in the course material and structure.
• Seeing that the course is tightly integrated into the advanced course, once the advanced course is completed it opens up opportunities to further studies on a Masters Degree level (with certain terms and conditions that apply).
• The opportunity to contribute to the participants coaching log for purposes of registering as a coach.
• Advice and guidance on the process of getting certified at the various coaching governing bodies.
• Certification from University of Pretoria, continued education, a leading university and registered with the Higher Education Counsel of South Africa.
• Intentional smaller groups for the purpose of advanced learning opportunity. (A different date will have to be scheduled for participants above a certain number as also influenced by available venue possibilities)
• Other relevant benefits include course material, snacks, coffee/tea, lunch.
Who should enrol?
Decision makers, Managers and Team leaders, Coaches, Facilitators, Mentors, Mediators, Consultants, Trainers, Organisational Development and Human Resources Practitioners, Transformation and Change Management Practitioners, Cultural and Diversity Practitioners.
Any one of the following and in order of what is most successful:
• Existing Practitioners in any of the professional/skilled helping modalities such as facilitation, consulting, counselling, mentorship from any discipline.
• Existing management or leadership positions
• 3-5 years work experience on at least management level
• Preferably undergraduate degree (or a case could be made in other instances)
• Other relevant continuing education short courses
• If uncertain, do not hesitate to inquire
Extended Course Options
The following four modules are part of a series that collectively forms the Advanced Course in Personal and Corporate Coaching. All the modules while presented independently are fully strategically aligned with one another
|24 February – 28 February|
|11 May – 15 May|
|3 August – 7 August|
|12 October – 16 October|
Saving anything from R1,000 to R6,000 by combining courses/modules:
• Any one module/course costs R9,500
• Two modules R18,000 (Save R1,000)
• Three modules R25,500 (Save R,3000)
• Four modules (is the advanced course) (Save R6,000)
Please note that the Research Module is effectively free but can only be taken in conjunction with enrolling with at least 3 of the 4 modules. However, if certain terms and conditions are met the Research Module can be taken separately so as to fulfill criteria for enrolling for a masters degree.
Course Leader Details:
Name: Dr Elmo Pienaar