Presenting organisation: University of Pretoria (Continued Education)
Title: Narrative coaching
Next commencing: 24 – 28 February 2020
Delivery mode: Class contact sessions
Assessment Type: Class Assignments and Coaching Assessment
Number of contact days: 5
Course Fee: R9500 (See below)
Enroll now: See contact page
Added Value / Course Benefits
• The module Narrative Coaching is credit bearing to the advanced programme. And, in turn, the advanced programme is credit bearing toward a postgraduate diploma opening the way for masters degree.
• In the advanced course it forms one of the modules and can therefore be upscaled when enrolling for either a two-/ three module course. Should participants wish to continue their learning they can do so cost effectively within a period of years – provided there are no major revisions in the course material and structure.
• Seeing that the course is tightly integrated into the advanced course, once the advanced course is completed it opens up opportunities to further studies on a Masters Degree level (with certain terms and conditions that apply).
• The opportunity to contribute to the participants coaching log for purposes of registering as a coach.
• Advice and guidance on the process of getting certified at the various coaching governing bodies.
• Certification from University of Pretoria, continued education, a leading university and registered with the Higher Education Counsel of South Africa.
• Intentional smaller groups for the purpose of advanced learning opportunity.
• Other relevant benefits include course material, snacks, coffee/tea, lunch.
• The possibility to register at SignoPro
Who should enrol?
Decision makers, Managers and Team leaders, Coaches, Facilitators, Mentors, Mediators, Consultants, Trainers, Organisational Development and Human Resources Practitioners, Transformation and Change Management Practitioners, Cultural and Diversity Practitioners.
Any one of the following and in order of what is most successful:
• Existing Practitioners in any of the professional/skilled helping modalities such as facilitation, consulting, counselling, mentorship from any discipline.
• Existing management or leadership positions
• 3-5 years work experience on at least management level
• Preferably undergraduate degree (or a case could be made in other instances)
• Other relevant continuing education short courses
• If uncertain, do not hesitate to inquire.
Extended Course Options
The following four modules are part of a series that collectively forms the Advanced Course in Personal and Corporate Coaching. All the modules while presented independently are fully strategically aligned with one another
The schedule of modules can be found on the main page.
Saving anything from R1,000 to R6,000 by combining courses/modules:
• Any one module/course costs R9,500
• Two modules R18,000 (Save R1,000)
• Three modules R25,500 (Save R,3000)
• Four modules (is the advanced course) R34,500 (Save R6,000)
Contact detail from the main page